Thank you for visiting the RewardIt® website located at www.rewardit.com (the "Website"). The Website is an Internet property of Sharestakes, LLC dba RewardIt.com ("RewardIt®," "we" or "us"). By and through the Website, end-users may register to become RewardIt® members ("Members," each with a "Membership") which enables end-users to: (a) enter into contests and promotions offered on the Website from time to time ("Promotions"); and (b) pre-select, or have RewardIt® automatically randomly assign, the requisite entry numbers for certain of the Promotions. Please be advised that RewardIt® may feature and display certain third party advertising messages throughout various Promotions ("Third Party Ads").
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any future offer(s) made available to you on the Website that augment(s) or otherwise enhance(s) the current features of the Rewardit® Offerings shall be subject to the Agreement. You understand and agree that RewardIt® shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of any RewardIt® Offerings, product, service or promotion offered by RewardIt®. You understand and agree that refusal to use the RewardIt® Offerings is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with RewardIt®.
1. Scope/Modification of Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and RewardIt® with respect to your use of the RewardIt® Offerings and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings between you and RewardIt® with respect to the RewardIt® Offerings. We may amend the Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion, without specific notice to you; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the arbitration provisions, prohibition on class action provisions or any other provisions applicable to dispute resolution (collectively, "Dispute Resolution Provisions") shall not apply to any disputes incurred prior to the applicable amendment or modification. By your continued use of any of the RewardIt® Offerings, you hereby agree to comply with, and be bound by, all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement effective at that time (other than with respect to disputes arising prior to the amendment or modification of the Dispute Resolution Provisions, which shall be governed by the Dispute Resolution Provisions then in effect at the time of the subject dispute). Therefore, you should regularly check the Website for updates and/or changes.
2. Requirements. The RewardIt® Offerings are available only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States including the District of Columbia, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Canada (collectively, the “Authorized Territory”) and who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Website is not intended for use by individuals under eighteen (18) years of age, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction if the age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction if the age of majority is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, and/or not a legal resident of the Authorized Territory, you do not have permission to use and/or access the RewardIt® Offerings.
3. Cancellation of Membership. You may cancel your Membership at any time by e-mailing us at email@example.com. You understand and agree that cancellation of your Membership is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with RewardIt®.
4. Registration. In order to register as a Member and/or enter a Promotion, you must first fully complete the applicable registration form located at the Website ("Application"). Depending on which RewardIt® Offering you are attempting to access, the information that you must supply on the Application may include some or all of the following: (a) full name and title; (b) mailing address; (c) e-mail address; (d) password; and (e) any other information requested on the Application (collectively, "Registration Data").
If RewardIt® approves your Application, RewardIt® will set up your Membership account ("Account") and promptly send a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address that you provided at the time of registration. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account, user name and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur through use of your Account, user name and password.
5. Rejection/Termination. RewardIt® may reject your Application and/or terminate your Membership and Account at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion. Such reasons may include, without limitation, where RewardIt® believes that you are in any way in breach of the Agreement.
6. Description of Membership. Upon registration as a Member, if RewardIt® approves your Application, you will be granted access to the Promotions.
7. Description of Promotions. From time-to-time, the Website offers Members and, if applicable, non-Member end-users the opportunity to qualify for promotional prizes and other awards via Promotions. By providing true and accurate information in connection with the applicable Promotion Application and agreeing to the Official Contest Rules applicable to each Promotion, you can attempt to obtain the promotional prizes and other awards offered through each Promotion. Please be advised that RewardIt® may feature and display certain Third Party Ads throughout various Promotions. Currently, the Website is offering the RewardIt® $100 Sweepstakes, RewardIt® $500 Sweepstakes, RewardIt® $1,000 Sweepstakes, RewardIt® $2,500 Sweepstakes, RewardIt® $5,000 Sweepstakes and RewardIt® $50,000 Sweepstakes. To enter into the Promotions featured on the Website, you must first fully complete the applicable entry form. You do not need to purchase any products and/or services in order to enter any Promotion. Purchasing products and/or services in no way increases your chances of winning any prizes offered in connection with the Promotions. To access the Official Contest Rules each of the Promotions on the RewardIt® Website, please go to: http://www.rewardit.com/site/rules.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT REWARDIT® IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR INABILITY TO QUALIFY FOR THE PROMOTIONS, OR FOR ANY CLAIM IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROMOTIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT REWARDIT® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUATION OF ANY PROMOTION.
8. License Grant. As a Website-user and/or Member, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license to access and use certain portions of the RewardIt® Offerings and associated content in accordance with the Agreement. RewardIt® may terminate this license at any time for any reason. You may use the RewardIt® Offerings on one computer for your own personal, non-commercial use. Other than as expressly authorized, no part of the RewardIt® Offerings may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical. You may not use any automated means or form of scraping or data extraction to access, query or otherwise collect content or other information from the Website. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or transfer the RewardIt® Offerings, content or any portion thereof. RewardIt® reserves any rights not explicitly granted in the Agreement. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the RewardIt® Offerings. Your right to use the RewardIt® Offerings is not transferable.
9. Proprietary Rights. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion, software, services and other matters related to the RewardIt® Offerings are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, publication or sale by you of any part of the RewardIt® Offerings is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights in or to the RewardIt® Offerings or any content, document, software, services or other materials viewed at or through the Website or otherwise by and through the RewardIt® Offerings. The posting of information or material on the Website or otherwise by and through the RewardIt® Offerings by RewardIt® does not constitute a waiver of any right in or to such information and/or materials.
10. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit and/or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website or otherwise by and through the RewardIt® Offerings.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold RewardIt®, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, co-branders and/or other partners, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (a) your use of the RewardIt® Offerings; (b) your breach of the Agreement; (c) any dispute between you and any Member or Website-user; and/or (d) your violation of any rights of another individual and/or entity. The provisions of this Section 12 are for the benefit of RewardIt®, its parents, subsidiaries and/or affiliates, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, licensors, suppliers and/or attorneys. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE REWARDIT® OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, REWARDIT® MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE REWARDIT® OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE REWARDIT® OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE REWARDIT® OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. THE REWARDIT® OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE UNDERLYING INTERNET CONNECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE REWARDIT® OFFERINGS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM REWARDIT®, OR OTHERWISE BY AND THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR OTHER REWARDIT® OFFERINGS, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
13. Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT REWARDIT® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF REWARDIT® HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW FOR: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE REWARDIT® OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED FROM, OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH, THE WEBSITE; (C) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, YOUR REGISTRATION DATA; AND (D) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE INABILITY TO USE THE REWARDIT® OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, IN THE AGGREGATE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATIONS AND ANY AND ALL OTHER CAUSES OF ACTION. YOU HEREBY RELEASE REWARDIT® FROM ANY AND ALL OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND CLAIMS IN EXCESS OF THE LIMITATION STATED HEREIN. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT SUCH LIMITATION, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF REWARDIT® TO YOU UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500.00). THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND REWARDIT®. THE ABILITY TO USE THE REWARDIT® OFFERINGS AND/OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.>
14. Third Party Websites. The Website and/or RewardIt® Offerings may provide links to and/or refer you to other Internet websites and/or resources. Because RewardIt® has no control over such third party websites and/or resources, you hereby acknowledge and agree that RewardIt® is not responsible for the availability of such third party websites and/or resources. Furthermore, RewardIt® does not endorse, and is not responsible or liable for, any terms and conditions, privacy policies, content, advertising, services, products and/or other materials at or available from such third party websites or resources, or for any damages and/or losses arising therefrom.
16. Legal Warning. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on RewardIt® infrastructure. Any attempt by any individual, whether or not a RewardIt® customer, to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere with the operation of any of the RewardIt® Offerings is a violation of criminal and civil law and RewardIt® will diligently pursue any and all remedies in this regard against any offending individual or entity to the fullest extent permissible by law and in equity.
17. Dispute Resolution Provisions. The Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in New York, New York and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York (without regard to conflict of law principles). Should a dispute arise concerning the RewardIt® Offerings, the terms and conditions of the Agreement or the breach of same by any party hereto: (a) the parties agree to submit their dispute for resolution before a reputable arbitration organization; and (b) you agree to first commence a formal dispute proceeding by completing and submitting an Initial Dispute Notice which can be found at http://www.rewardit.com/Disupte-Resolution.pdf . We may choose to provide you with a final written settlement offer after receiving your Initial Dispute Notice ("Final Settlement Offer"). If we provide you with a Final Settlement Offer and you do not accept it, or we cannot otherwise satisfactorily resolve your dispute, you can submit your dispute for resolution by arbitration before a reputable arbitration organization as mutually agreed upon by the parties, in your county of residence, by filing a separate Demand for Arbitration, which is also available on the Website at http://www.rewardit.com/Aribtration.pdf . For claims of Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00) or less, you can choose whether the arbitration proceeds in person, by telephone or based only on submissions. If the arbitrator awards you relief that is greater than our Final Settlement Offer, then we will pay all filing, administration and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration and, if you retained an attorney to represent you in connection with the arbitration, we will reimburse any reasonable attorneys' fees that your attorney accrued for investigating, preparing and pursuing the claim in arbitration. Any award rendered shall be final and conclusive to the parties and a judgment thereon may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to preclude any party from: (i) seeking injunctive relief in order to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration; and/or (ii) pursuing the matter in small claims court rather than arbitration. Although we may have a right to an award of attorneys' fees and expenses if we prevail in arbitration, we will not seek such an award from you unless the arbitrator determines that your claim was frivolous.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree that you will not bring, join or participate in any class action lawsuit as to any claim, dispute or controversy that you may have against RewardIt® and/or its employees, officers, directors, members, representatives and/or assigns. You agree to the entry of injunctive relief to stop such a lawsuit or to remove you as a participant in the suit. You agree to pay the attorney's fees and court costs that RewardIt® incurs in seeking such relief. This provision preventing you from bringing, joining or participating in class action lawsuits: (A) does not constitute a waiver of any of your rights or remedies to pursue a claim individually and not as a class action in binding arbitration as provided above; and (B) is an independent agreement. You may opt-out of these dispute resolution provisions by providing written notice of your decision within thirty (30) days of the date that you first access the Website.
18. Miscellaneous. Should any part of the Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with any RewardIt® Offering is in conflict or inconsistent with the Agreement, the Agreement shall take precedence. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent that there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any Official Contest Rules, insofar as any applicable Promotion is concerned, the Official Contest Rules shall govern. Our failure to enforce any provision of the Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The parties do not intend that any agency or partnership relationship be created through operation of the Agreement.
19. Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding the Agreement, the RewardIt® Offerings or would like more information from us, please contact us by calling customer service at: 516-350-8358; email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: Sharestakes, LLC, 100 Duffy Avenue, Suite 510, Hicksville, NY 11801.